torsdag 27 augusti 2009

confused ...

sitting alone in the dark and just staring out into the open air ,
trying to find an answer, the answer that can help me move on,
the answer that can stop my heart from hurting and
the answer that will help me to feel good again.
cus right now, i really really don't know what to do.
it doesn't mater how hard i try , there's just some stuff that i cant figure out.

some might think that "what is she always complaining about, she has a good family, many friends and a stable life" and some others might think that "she's not hurting she's doing fine she's always happy and smiling" well im not that kind of person that just go around and mope all day and just feeling sorry for her self, cus that's not what im doing, my motto is that's just life, deal with it, im just puting my feelings into words .. but there is so much stuff that i don't talk to anyone about, stuff that i even cant put into words, stuff that i just have to figure out all by my self. but im not far from hitting that point, that point where you don't know what's gonna happen next, that point where you're just tired of living .-



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar